2012 Spring Contest!!
I know, I know...it's been a while since I've had a contest. Sorry!
But ~ it is Spring and almost Easter! Such a blessing to look around and see God's creation in bloom! To be reminded of the resurrection of Christ. Life is such a gift!
We get so busy making baskets for other sweeties in our life. So, it is time for YOU to get a basket filled with goodies. Or maybe you know some one that could use a pick me up. Sign up and I could deliver it to their local home. Cookies! Cupcakes! Who knows what I'll be making! Of course, I do know there will be some chocolate! ;)
Sorry but I have to add one rule. :( You must live in Northwest Arkansas. (or at least able to meet me in Northwest Arkansas) So, if you would like to join in on the fun ~ hit the comment button and leave me your name. It's very easy to do! Contest opens tonight. The drawing will be on April 3rd. Good Luck everyone! =D
But ~ it is Spring and almost Easter! Such a blessing to look around and see God's creation in bloom! To be reminded of the resurrection of Christ. Life is such a gift!
We get so busy making baskets for other sweeties in our life. So, it is time for YOU to get a basket filled with goodies. Or maybe you know some one that could use a pick me up. Sign up and I could deliver it to their local home. Cookies! Cupcakes! Who knows what I'll be making! Of course, I do know there will be some chocolate! ;)
Sorry but I have to add one rule. :( You must live in Northwest Arkansas. (or at least able to meet me in Northwest Arkansas) So, if you would like to join in on the fun ~ hit the comment button and leave me your name. It's very easy to do! Contest opens tonight. The drawing will be on April 3rd. Good Luck everyone! =D

Comments
Jason Scott
Kacee Scott
Susan Vanhook
Kim Bradley
Randy Bradley
Kerri Brooks
Charlotte J.
JODI MONTUFAR
jodi montufar
ur favorite co-worker
the one that tells u that u
are 'fine' everyday..;P
sooooo I totally deserve some goodie's