June Giveaway!!



I had so much fun with the Easter Baskets giveaway. It's just fun to do something special for some one else! I realize that most people are like me and LOVE to win things!! :) I was going to do something for Mother's Day but May seemed to have come and gone before I even knew it. Sorry ladies! So, it's June. We have Father's Day this month. Also, the end of another school year.

So, what to give away?? I don't know about you but cookies taste SO much better if: 1) they are fresh and 2) some one else makes them!! Why else would we go to the Cookie Company at the mall and pay $6 for a few cookies? Cookies are portable so they are great to take on your picnics! So, I'd like to give away 2 dozen cookies to 2 different people!! That's right ~ two dozen! To two different names drawn. Each person may choose 24 cookies of one flavor. Or a dozen cookies of two different flavors! Yummm!! Some ideas to choose from:


  • The Classic Chocolate Chip

  • Double Chocolate Chip (My new favorite!)

  • Snicker doodle

  • Sugar Cookies with frosting

  • Peanut Butter

  • Oatmeal Raisin

  • Snowflake Macaroons

I hope that you are excited about my giveaway! :) Faith and I found the perfect containers today for the cookies! The same thing goes as last time. Just leave me your name (first and last please) and your 1-2 favorite flavors you would choose. If your favorite cookie is not list, just put it down with your name. That cookie list is just the ones I picked from the top of my head that I make a lot. I have other recipes! :) Then, on Tuesday the 7th, I'll draw out two names! (Must live around Springdale for delivery.) Hopefully it will be yours! Good Luck!

Comments

Anonymous said…
add me to the cookies, we all need some sweets now and then.

Doris K
Anonymous said…
Nanci Robinson...Peanut butter and ??
Holly said…
Holly Jones, and chocolate, chocolate, and CHOCOLATE!! YUM! You are THE baker! : ) woohoo!
Anonymous said…
Joey Snow- Double Chocklate Chip and Snickerdoodle. 1 dozen of each.

Popular posts from this blog

Cancer - so now what?

Snap, Crackle, and Pop

2012 Spring Contest!!