Thankful for His Gifts



This is my gift list book. My gifts that God gives me each and everyday. The gifts that I try to take the time and notice. I try not to let those gifts just pass me by. (although I'm sure that I miss many!) On my front page, I put "Count your blessings one by one." Remember that hymn? It just seemed to fit. Here are a few that I've wrote down lately:

33. Hiking with the family
38. Breakfast remembering the good times with my Dad
42. Finding a gas station before running out of gas (out on county roads in Newton/Madison County)
46. Beauty of the hills of the Ozarks
48. Summer break with the kids



"I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;

I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.

I will be glad and exult in you,

I will sing praise to you name, O Most High."

Psalm 9:1-2



I know that your probably wondering who won the drawing. (Maybe?) So, I tried something new this time. I saw this website on a friend of mine's blog. (http://www.blessedholly.com/) She does some awesome stuff with the sewing machine and give-aways!! Anyway, she found this site for her drawings and I thought I'd try it. And (drum roll) ~ It looks like Nanci and Jason has won the drawing!! YEAH!




(Picture confetti falling down and balloons going up! )



Thanks again everyone for playing. I'll post pictures once I get them done this week. :) I need to find out what kind of cookies they want! I'll have another drawing soon. Any suggestions???







Comments

Holly said…
Congrats, Nanci and Jason!!
and thanks for the shoutout, Jen! You are so sweet-I hope they *LOVE* their amazing cookies! : ) I've never had anything you've made that wasn't Wonderful!!! : ) Hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

Cancer - so now what?

Snap, Crackle, and Pop

2012 Spring Contest!!