Spring Contest!
It is spring time! And Easter is around the corner! I know that all of the wonderful parents out there make sure that the kids have an Easter basket filled with good stuff. (well, at least what kids call good stuff!! LOL) Peeps are a must, of course. Chocolate bunny perhaps? Maybe some spring colored jelly beans.
I'm thinking that a basket filled with things us adults enjoy would be wonderful! So, I am giving away two Chocolate Lover's Easter Baskets! Yes, you read that TWO. Because one is just not enough! :D
No, no pictures of them yet because they will be filled with HOMEMADE goodies. I wouldn't want them to dry out so I'll be busy baking this week. Chocolate Chip cookies, of course. Brownies. Fudge. I make this yummy chocolate mousse. Brownie Biscotti. So, many things I could think of! Oh, I can't wait to get started. I will post pictures when I get them done!
I'm excited because this is my first contest! There is one rule, sorry guys! You have to be local so I can deliver it to you! They just wouldn't send well! :( So, if you are in the Springdale area and would like to have a Chocolate Lovers Easter basket for yourself (or maybe surprise some one else), just hit the comment button and leave me your name (first and last please!). Contest starts April 10th and will be open until April 16th. Saturday we will randomly draw out two names and I'll announce who has won. Good Luck everyone!
All must give as they are able, according to the blessings given
to them by the Lord your God." ~ Deuteronomy 16:17
Comments
Kacee Scott
Nadine Eldridge
Pam Elam
Lidia Munzo
Jodie Moncfar
Please enter us into this contest, we all love to win a basket.
Darla K Cox
JL Cox
so Joey Snow
I have been drooling over your facebook posts about all the goodies you're making!! I don't live in Springdale, so I would like to enter a sweet friend of mine in your contest. Angie Collins
Thanks!
Toni Watkins
Kerri
Penny Oslica
oslicabgg1@cox.net
PS I love having Luke in my SS class. His prayers are so special and heartfelt.
Would love to win...... :)