Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June Basket Winners!



One Basket with Peanut Butter and Snickerdoodle

for Nanci Robinson (I know your not a big chocolate

fan, so I picked one of our family favorites for your 2nd choice.)




One box with an assortment of cookies being sent

to a sweet lady winning the battle of cancer.

God is So Good!



One Basket with Oatmeal Raisin and Double Chocolate Chip

for Jason Scott


Thank you everyone for playing! I do enjoy baking. I know that part of it is the joy others have with receiving it. It brings me joy to see your happiness! :) Isn't it great how it works that way? If you have any suggestions that you would like for the next drawing, just hit that comment button and let me know! Thinking maybe I could find a pretty cake plate and make a three layer or something? Humm...Pie? I don't know. Let me know what you'd like! :)


"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing,

You have loosened my sackcloth

and clothed me in gladness;

that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent,

O, Lord, my God, I will give thanks to you forever."

Psalm 30:11-12

1 comment:

Holly said...

They look beautiful! : ) Congrats, ladies!
Mmmm...maybe pie? cakes are SO hard to move! : )
or cupcakes are easy? Yum!! Makes me hungry to think about it!