Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thankful for His Gifts



This is my gift list book. My gifts that God gives me each and everyday. The gifts that I try to take the time and notice. I try not to let those gifts just pass me by. (although I'm sure that I miss many!) On my front page, I put "Count your blessings one by one." Remember that hymn? It just seemed to fit. Here are a few that I've wrote down lately:

33. Hiking with the family
38. Breakfast remembering the good times with my Dad
42. Finding a gas station before running out of gas (out on county roads in Newton/Madison County)
46. Beauty of the hills of the Ozarks
48. Summer break with the kids



"I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;

I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.

I will be glad and exult in you,

I will sing praise to you name, O Most High."

Psalm 9:1-2



I know that your probably wondering who won the drawing. (Maybe?) So, I tried something new this time. I saw this website on a friend of mine's blog. (http://www.blessedholly.com/) She does some awesome stuff with the sewing machine and give-aways!! Anyway, she found this site for her drawings and I thought I'd try it. And (drum roll) ~ It looks like Nanci and Jason has won the drawing!! YEAH!




(Picture confetti falling down and balloons going up! )



Thanks again everyone for playing. I'll post pictures once I get them done this week. :) I need to find out what kind of cookies they want! I'll have another drawing soon. Any suggestions???







1 comment:

Holly said...

Congrats, Nanci and Jason!!
and thanks for the shoutout, Jen! You are so sweet-I hope they *LOVE* their amazing cookies! : ) I've never had anything you've made that wasn't Wonderful!!! : ) Hugs!