Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rejoice



"But I trust in your unfailing love;
My heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing the Lord's praise
For He has been good to me."

Psalm 13:5-6



It is easy to look around and see things to be negative about. Turn on the news. Look at the bill pay pile. Look at my home that is begging for a spring cleaning. (getting in the mood, just not quite there yet!! LOL)

Yet, in all that mess... all those things that can clutter your mind and heart ... I have to just push it away. And rejoice! For God has been good to me. Thank you Lord for loving me despite my failings. Thank you Lord for reaching my Dad and bringing him home to be with you. Thank you Lord for my kids. Even when I was little, I always knew I wanted to be a mother. Thank you Lord for a husband that tries. Tries to support his wife and kids in every way. Thank you Lord for my Mom that helps us so much. Thank you Lord for my nephew & nieces. It's a little like being a grandparent early! :) Thank you Lord for my friends that pick me up, love me, and have my back. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You Lord!

I know that I sometimes forget just to rejoice and say thank you. I get busy asking for help. Or see a need in others. Or just cry & whine. Tonight ~ I just wanted to say Thank You!

No comments: