Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Making Memories Today



Luke & Abby in 2007




Luke, Faith, & Abby in Jan 2011



Abby at Kindergarten Graduation, May 2011





It feels like just a blink of an eye. Time can go by so fast. Maybe it' me wishing for more Friday's so I can get to the weekends!! :) Yet ~ I can look back at pictures and it brings back memories of when they were younger. I love that picture of Luke and Abby. He was chasing her (again) outside and he finally caught her. The simple joy of a game of chase!


Now, she's graduating kindergarten. Joey will be moving to jr. high. (aaahhhh!!!) Luke's moving to the seventh grade. (how did that happen?) And, my baby girl, Faith will be moving to the big hallway. The fourth and fifth grades. Seriously, yes, I am going to cry. I know it's corny. It's just that those kids in that hallway seem so....B I G. That can't be my baby girl! :( I will have three kids in three different schools for the first time. Kinda' sad...

It won't be long when it's another graduation. Faith will be graduating the 5th grade or Joey will be dressed in Wildcat blue. All too soon, I'll be looking back at these moments ~ these memories ~ these photos ~ wondering where the time has gone. So, I need to make these days not just days, but memories. Then, we'll be able to look back and remember.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You are right!! When I look at the kids getting out at the big kid door, they look BIG! What will we do?? They are adorable, and we will live. At least we have pictures! : )
And Abby? Precious!! : ) Orange is her color!
Hugs!! Holly