Monday, April 9, 2012

A Bit of Spring!


So Beautiful!


The cheesy Easter picture! ;) Love those kids!
Luke, Abby (my niece), Faith, and Joey


The smell and beauty of a rose!

The beauty of spring!  Flowers blooming!  Pollen making your eyes water.  Cool breeze with the windows open!  Again with my eyes watering.  Birds singing their own praises to God!  It is a beautiful time of year reminding us that we serve a risen Savior.  It is so easy to look at the majesty of our Lord. 

"Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory
 and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours
 is the kingdom, O Lord, and you are exalted as head above all."
1 Chronicles 29:11

I hope that you have a chance to enjoy this beautiful spring that God has given us.  I've been trying to get spring pictures of my kids for two weeks now and it keeps raining on the days I can.  But ~ even that I am thankful.  The rain helps the gardens grow! :)  And I would like some fresh blueberries this year!! Yumm! This Friday, we will be doing our service project with our church, Phillips Chapel FWB Church. We will be feeding hungry crowds at a fishing tournament for the Children's Hospital.  My family helped last year and we are looking forward to it again.  Serving others is always such a blessing.

No comments: