Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Contest!


It is spring time! And Easter is around the corner! I know that all of the wonderful parents out there make sure that the kids have an Easter basket filled with good stuff. (well, at least what kids call good stuff!! LOL) Peeps are a must, of course. Chocolate bunny perhaps? Maybe some spring colored jelly beans.

I'm thinking that a basket filled with things us adults enjoy would be wonderful! So, I am giving away two Chocolate Lover's Easter Baskets! Yes, you read that TWO. Because one is just not enough! :D

No, no pictures of them yet because they will be filled with HOMEMADE goodies. I wouldn't want them to dry out so I'll be busy baking this week. Chocolate Chip cookies, of course. Brownies. Fudge. I make this yummy chocolate mousse. Brownie Biscotti. So, many things I could think of! Oh, I can't wait to get started. I will post pictures when I get them done!

I'm excited because this is my first contest! There is one rule, sorry guys! You have to be local so I can deliver it to you! They just wouldn't send well! :( So, if you are in the Springdale area and would like to have a Chocolate Lovers Easter basket for yourself (or maybe surprise some one else), just hit the comment button and leave me your name (first and last please!). Contest starts April 10th and will be open until April 16th. Saturday we will randomly draw out two names and I'll announce who has won. Good Luck everyone!

All must give as they are able, according to the blessings given
to them by the Lord your God." ~ Deuteronomy 16:17

16 comments:

Char said...

I want to enter - yummmm..... homemade Hen goodies!

Holly said...

Yum..I want to enter too! : ) Holly Jones All your stuff is delish! : ) Happy Easter!

Kacee said...

Let's enter Jason since he just said that it would fun. Jason Scott

Kacee said...

Oooo, me me me! I want it!!
Kacee Scott

Doris Kisner said...

Doris Kisner
Nadine Eldridge
Pam Elam
Lidia Munzo
Jodie Moncfar

Please enter us into this contest, we all love to win a basket.

Jodi ;) said...

well u know i wanna try all these goodies!!! and since u see me almost everyday it would be easy to deliver....(i'll even share) lol so....the name is JODI MONTUFAR!!! enter me...throw me in the box...whatever u wanna call it...just put me in approx 20 times...lol

all us crazy lunch ladies...lol..;) said...

since pam, nadine and lydia don't have facebooks....can i enter them?? and doris in case she don't know how to enter...then if one of us wins, we can all share at work...or two can win...that just means more...lol

Amanda said...

I would like to enter please! Amanda Kentner

Darla Says said...

I would like to enter, too!
Darla K Cox
JL Cox

Joey Snow said...

Me i want in!
so Joey Snow

Jen Snow said...

Sorry Joey! You can't win. You get the a sample once in a while until I make stuff for us for Easter. You'll just have to wait! Love you though! :)

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog. I have enjoyed reading it! I am a special ed para in a school in Siloam and have loved the insight you've shared about your son. I am currently working everyday, all day, with an autistic boy in pre-k. Thank you for sharing about your journey!
I have been drooling over your facebook posts about all the goodies you're making!! I don't live in Springdale, so I would like to enter a sweet friend of mine in your contest. Angie Collins
Thanks!
Toni Watkins

kerri said...

Do I get to enter I dont live with you??

Kerri

Penny Oslica said...

Easter Basket!! I haven't personally had a Easter basket in 40+ years!!! I would love to have my own Easter basket this year!!! I can hardly wait!! So exciting!

Penny Oslica
oslicabgg1@cox.net

Anonymous said...

What a wonderfuland generous idea. I would loveformy name to be added. Charlotte J.
PS I love having Luke in my SS class. His prayers are so special and heartfelt.

Unknown said...

Jen, We have never met, but saw this information on Char Greens Face Book. You are so generous to do this much work in putting together two Easter Baskets with home made yummies. I hope it is OK to enter my name even though we have not met. I live in Bentonville, and If I win, would be happy to drive to Springdale to pick it up. My boyfriend works in Springdale at FPEC on Ford Avenue. Please enter my name Lisa Reader, lreader616@gmail.com and Bob Munro at romunro@yahoo.com
Would love to win...... :)