Saturday, September 10, 2011

Just Tired. . .

Today, I find myself . . . tired.
Tired of the job...
Tired of the bills...
Tired of the kids fighting...
Tired of the dealing with the schools...
Tired of walking on glass...
Tired of the hatred and bigotry in this world...
Tired of the death and sickness in this world...
Just exhausted physically and mentally



Where else could I go?

There is but One that knows my heart inside and out. There is only One that knows not only my actions, but my thoughts as well. There is only One that can renew my strength when I am weak.

I find my greatest strength is not in me. There is nothing miraculous that I can do on my own. I am one flawed human! :) My greatest strength is found in who lives in me. God chose to live in the hearts of His believers. Only God can heal my weariness. Only God can renew my strength. Only God . . .

"Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely
and afflicted. Relieve the troubles of my heart and
free me from my anguish." ~ Psalm 25:16-17


No comments: