Wednesday, March 28, 2012

2012 Spring Contest!!

I know, I know...it's been a while since I've had a contest.  Sorry!

But ~ it is Spring and almost Easter!  Such a blessing to look around and see God's creation in bloom!  To be reminded of the resurrection of Christ.  Life is such a gift!

We get so busy making baskets for other sweeties in our life.  So, it is time for YOU to get a basket filled with goodies. Or maybe you know some one that could use a pick me up.  Sign up and I could deliver it to their local home.  Cookies!  Cupcakes!  Who knows what I'll be making!  Of course, I do know there will be some chocolate! ;) 

Sorry but I have to add one rule.  :(  You must live in Northwest Arkansas.  (or at least able to meet me in Northwest Arkansas)    So, if you would like to join in on the fun ~  hit the comment button and leave me your name.  It's very easy to do!  Contest opens tonight.  The drawing will be on April 3rd.  Good Luck everyone! =D

12 comments:

Kacee said...

I know it might be cheating since we won last year, but it was awesome! So, here we go again.

Jason Scott

Kacee Scott

Susan Yandell said...

Susan Yandell

Anonymous said...

I don't think the Scott's should get this years! I'm going to put my name in the hat!

Susan Vanhook

Darla K Cox said...

Well since I haven't seen you in a while now would the perfect opportunity- add my name anemaybe I'll have the chance!

kim b said...

Pick me Pick me!!
Kim Bradley
Randy Bradley

Anonymous said...

Angela Sullins

asullins said...

Just seeing if I can do it yet...

Kacee said...

Susan Vanhook, that was harsh!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ashley bradley

Anonymous said...

I better win so u can come to Tulsa and deliver it

Kerri Brooks

Anonymous said...

Put my name in the basket for the goodies. You make such delish items.
Charlotte J.

Anonymous said...

Jodi Montufar
JODI MONTUFAR
jodi montufar
ur favorite co-worker
the one that tells u that u
are 'fine' everyday..;P
sooooo I totally deserve some goodie's