Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year

Tonight we say good-bye to 2011. I wish I could say that I'll miss it, but...no. Not this time. It has been a year of struggles. A year of faith. A year of mercy. I can look back and see that we made it. That through the mercy of others, we were able to survive. Through God's grace, we were able to say good-bye to loved ones knowing we'll see them again. The year of 2011, we found strength while on our knees.



But, I am looking forward to the New Year. To the blessings that God has in store for us.

I am looking forward to growing in the Lord.

Blessing others.

Being a friend in time of need, not just the good times.

Being a great Mom that notices those little moments.

To creating a Home ~ where ever we may end up.



Not on my list would be: patience, faith, and weight loss. I know your going to read that again to make sure you got that right! ;o) Yet, when you ask for patience, you get situations...that you have to use patience. To have patience, you have to use it. The same goes with faith. This year, my faith has been tested and grown. To deepen your faith, you must walk through situations where trusting God is you only option. That is when God shines through. We have been there, done that this year. Yes, I know my patience and faith still have room to grow. But, I am taking a break from asking for growth in those areas. And, well, weight loss ~ I am thinking that if I don't actually put it as a goal, it might actually happen! LOL

I pray that your New Year will hold blessings abound.

No comments: