Monday, December 19, 2011

Simple Gifts...

They are the reason my heart smiles. My three kids: Joey, Luke, & Faith. My nephew, Phillip. My three nieces: Summer (left), Cara (red sweater behind Faith), Abby (little one in front)


I love all the family pictures on our Christmas tree!


The kids decorate Gingerbread Cookies to share!



Fresh baked banana and pumpkin bread ready for special teachers!


And a few gifts under the tree!


Simple things that we should not take for granted. (pic 1) A family to love and that loves you. (pic 2) Warm memories to look back upon. (pic 3) Making memories and traditions with you children today. (pic 4) The smell and taste of food made from scratch with a touch of love baked in. (pic 5) The gifts that we unwrap each day from God.



For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: