Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hope Through the Trials


2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting
away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our
light and momentary trouble are are achieving for us an eternal glory
that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen,
but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is
unseen is eternal."


Just remember that no matter what situation that you are in: You are not alone. You are loved. You are here for a purpose. You are a Child of God. This song has touched my heart and made me sing loud. Windows up in car, of course! :~) I can feel the words. I hope that it can give you hope as well, no matter where you are on your journey.

Praise You in this Storm. By Casting Crowns.
Written by M. Hall & B. Herms
"As the thunder rolls
I barely hear you whisper through the rain, "I'm with you"
And as Your mercy falls I raise my hands
And praise the God that gives and takes away.
And I will praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands
For You are who You are no matter where I am
And every tear I've cried, You hold in your hand
You never left my side and though my heart is torn
I will praise you in this storm."

No comments: