Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bigger Than Me

What I am going through today: it's not about just me. It is SO much bigger than me. I am just a small piece in the puzzle of life. I'm not even a corner piece holding things together. Just a little piece off to side. But ~ to God ~ I am important.

To God ~ My JOYS multiply.

To God ~ My TEARS matter.

To God ~ My PURPOSE is known.



You see, my life is bigger than me. Like a child, I look to my Father in Heaven for help and guidance. What I am realizing is, how other's eyes are watching me. My children's eyes watch how I deal with stress, anger, and disappointment. Not only them, but other's as well. Family. Friends. What do they see? Do they see my faith daily in my actions and words? Do they see me praising God through the storms? Or always wishing things were different?

The trials of this life are bigger than you and I. We are just a small piece in God's puzzle of life. God picture would be incomplete without us. He loves us and we are important. But, we are just that: one piece. We are not the picture on the puzzle nor the corners holding it together. God is. For He is bigger than it all. And because of that, my life is bigger than me.

No comments: