It is spring time! And Easter is around the corner! I know that all of the wonderful parents out there make sure that the kids have an Easter basket filled with good stuff. (well, at least what kids call good stuff!! LOL) Peeps are a must, of course. Chocolate bunny perhaps? Maybe some spring colored jelly beans. I'm thinking that a basket filled with things us adults enjoy would be wonderful! So, I am giving away two Chocolate Lover's Easter Baskets ! Yes, you read that TWO . Because one is just not enough! :D No, no pictures of them yet because they will be filled with HOMEMADE goodies. I wouldn't want them to dry out so I'll be busy baking this week. Chocolate Chip cookies , of course. Brownies . Fudge . I make this yummy chocolate mousse . Brownie Biscotti . So, many things I could think of! Oh, I can't wait to get started. I will post pictures when I get them done! I'm excited because this is my first contest! There is one rule, sorry guys! You have to b...
Comments