Saturday, March 22, 2014

A small catch up!

Hello Blogger Friends!  Have you forgotten about me?  I can't really blame you.  After all, it's been about 3 months without a word from me.  I wish I could say something deep in meaningful about the break...but I can't.  I guess the only deep moment would be that I was living life instead of writing about it.  :)  The south has had some crazy weather.  We've seen snow...and snow... and then more snow.  You'd think that with those snow days home from school/work that I would have written a post or two.  But honestly, my oldest son is 16 1/2 (yes, he informed me of the half last week!)  and as my kids grow bigger, I know my time with them is short.  Snow days are days spent with my kids.  Faith and I love board games.  Then Luke will come and join us.  Joey will want to watch movies with us.  And I know that I only have a few more years of this left.  :( 
Faith and Teddy out during one of the many snows :)
Uncle Brent with Joey and Luke (they LOVE having their pic taken)



Well, I am going to have to go and get busy.  It's a nice Saturday morning.  Faith just went to soccer practice with the coach so I could get some stuff done around here with the boys.  I'm going in to wake the sleeping lions!  They love it when I have a work day planned! :D  Hope you enjoy your weekend with your family.  Enjoy those moments because they will be grown before your ready. 

No comments: