Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!

First of all, the baskets are done!  Filled with Pumpkin scones, Cinnamon Struesel Muffins, Strawberry Bread, Sweet Cinnamon Biscuits, Pumpkin Oat Muffins, Chocolate Scones.  So yummy!!  My kids have enjoyed the left overs! :)

There is no fluff in these baskets!  They are filled!!

I have also have been painting the living room and putting up new curtains.  I love it!  It feels warm and homey to me!  I can finally put pictures up! This is one by the front door so you can see the pretty color behind it.  It's a terra-cotta color.  ;)


We are also working on the master bathroom.  We took down the tile and got the mold out.  Now, we are putting the new up.  Long process but it is looking great!  Once I patch the couple holes and mud all the way around, I can put up some new paint and it will look completely different!


I am so thankful for the blessings that God has given us.  Each project is a labor of love.  I know that God has given this home for us to share.  It will be great when we get a few things done and we are able!  My heart is full and my body is a bit tired tonight! ;D  That is how it should be!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Happy your heart is full! : ) Your home is really coming along, glad you are enjoying it. It looks great! Well, your color, and tile, and that great wall hanging! : ) haha

We're making it. I have a new appreciation for moving people. Especially moving people who have kids. Thanks for saying hi, it's been a long couple of weeks! hugs!