Friday, June 7, 2013

Spring Contest Winners!

Thank you so much for everyone that put their name in for the drawing!  It makes it much more fun when people play!  After all, who doesn't like to win something? ;)

The contest winners are:
(wait for it....vision streamers starting to fall and confetti blasting up!)
(don't forget the music playing in the background either!)
Jenny and Louise!  Congratulations Ladies!  Two ladies that have never won one of my drawings.  So, woo-hoo!!  Here is the list randomizer if you are curious how close you were:

Thank you all for playing.  I need to have one again soon because everyone deserves a little bit of love baked in the shape of a scone. :)  I'll post pictures of the baskets one I finish them.  Of course, that means I need to start them!!   Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, Jen. I could have done without seeing that list!! :-)