Sunday, December 26, 2010

Time Goes On...




Faith, Cara, Abby, & Summer
Spring Break 2008
(Faith was in kindergarten)




Cara, Faith, Summer, Joey, Luke, & Abby
Spring Break 2008





Looking at those photos makes me realize how quickly time goes. It doesn't seem that long ago but look how little they are! Luke was in 3rd grade like Faith is now. Faith was in kindergarten like Abby is now! It's so hard to believe that it's the end of another year. The kids have gotten so big physically and mentally. I now have a teenager!! And he's 5'6" and wears a size 10 men's shoe!! Don't get me started on the mouth of a teenager. Why is it that I have to 'pay for my husband's' raising? LOL :~D Both of my boys are in middle school trying to find their ninch. My daughter is now in third grade. It's already the middle of the school year. She will soon be in the blue hallway with the big 4th & 5th graders! I know that each workday we wish away so we can get to the weekend to be home with our families. Then, look what happens! It's the end of another year! Time does go on...


Looking into the New Year, I just want sleep at night knowing the bills are paid and my kids are healthy. I want to have wonderful moments that will turn into warm memories. I want my family to know how much they mean to me. I want to worry less what others may think and do what God has for me. I want to keep trying in relationships. (Kent doesn't understand why I try so hard in relationships that don't appreciate me or even seem to want me, but for my own conscience, I must try. Who knows? Maybe next year will be there year that I can get through. Anything is possible.) I want to try and enjoy the days in between the weekend. (at least part of the days!! LOL) My wish for you are God's Blessings throughout the New Year. Enjoy your time here because it is limited and time does go on..

No comments: